A healthy diet is one that helps maintain or improve overall health. A healthy diet provides the body with essential nutrition: fluid, macronutrients, micronutrients, and adequate calories. Source
What is the most successful weight loss program?
WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
It’s a legacy weight loss program that often tops lists of “best diets,” with a primary reason being the education provided to help users make positive diet changes.
7-Days GM Diet Chart for Weight Loss:
- Breakfast: One bowl of watermelon/kiwi or an apple/pomegranate.
- Lunch: One bowl of papaya or muskmelon.
- Evening Snack: One glass of coconut water.
- Dinner: One guava/ orange or a bowl of berries (strawberries, litchi)
- Bed-time snacks: One bowl of watermelon/grapes.
The 20 Most Weight-Loss-Friendly Foods on The Planet
- Whole Eggs. Once feared for being high in cholesterol, whole eggs have been making a comeback.
- Leafy Greens. Leafy greens include kale, spinach, collards, swiss chards, and a few others.
- Cruciferous Vegetables.
- Lean Beef and Chicken Breast.
- Boiled Potatoes.
- Beans and Legumes.
14 Healthy Breakfast Foods That Can Help You Lose Weight
- Rich in protein and a wealth of important vitamins and minerals, such as selenium and riboflavin, eggs are a true powerhouse of nutrition
- Wheat Germ
10 Tips to Help You Lose 100 Pounds Safely
- Track your calorie intake. To lose weight, your body needs to burn more calories than it consumes.
- Increase your fiber intake.
Increase your protein intake.
- Cut back on refined carbs.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- Fill up on vegetables.
- Do more cardio.
- Try resistance training.